Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Electronic Design Book

This is my cover for my book. As you can see, my theme was happiness.
For this page I used letters and turned them into patterns and made this design. I used tools like specified steps and blur effect to bring out the letters more than the background. It relates to my theme by using the letters to explain my theme.
For this page, It was all lines. I used the tool specified steps for almost every single line to get the effect that it did. It relates to my theme by
This page, I used the mountains because I'm always happy when hiking in the mountains. I used tools such as Live Trace and gradients.
This page, I used the NT as the focal point because I ride for Native Bikes, and this is the symbol we use and I also have this stitched onto my bike seat.
This place is called Bingham Falls, Stowe, Vermont. I've always wanted to go here and hopefully someday I will. I used it because I love waterfalls and hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment